Why have surgery at Austral Bariatrica in Buenos Aires?
- The multidisciplinary team has a large volume of surgeries, experienced and comprehensive program.
- Accredited by the continuous improvement program of the Argentine Association of Surgery and the Soc Arg of Obesity Surgery SACO. Accredited by ministry of health.
- More than 7,000 bariatric surgeries have been performed.
- State-of-the-art medical and technological care.
- Leading institutions and reference in the medical care of Argentina. (Join Committion International)
- With results identical to those published by the best centers in the world.
- Intense teaching, academic and scientific participation worldwide.
- The program director Pedro Martinez Duartez is:
Why have surgery in Buenos Aires?
Buenos Aires is a pulsating, passionate, cosmopolitan city. The combination of rich architectural and cultural heritage, modern creative energy, electric nightlife, unique traditions, a vibrant arts scene, extensive parks, and warm, friendly hosts makes it one of the world’s most exciting capitals.
Buenos Aires is the place to connect with the life and work of Pope Francis, who was born and raised in the city.
There are dozens of reasons to visit, which is why the city has been repeatedly voted the best in Latin America by TripAdvisor users. By clicking here you will find ten of the most important!
Near Buenos Aires you can
- Experience rancho and gaucho life on a traditional Argentina estancia, exploring the ranch on a horseback ride or carriage ride.
- Take a trip to the Tigre Delta. Enjoy a scenic cruise around this unique suburb, built around the swampy land and meandering waterways that empty from the Rio Paraná into the Rio de la Plata. Explore San Isidro and embark upon a catamaran cruise along the river deltas in Tigre City.
Hospital Universitario Austral | Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery